Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Beginning to Everything.

The Big Question

Simple question: What is my forte.
Answer: Interior Design + Architecture + Geometrical Structures
Interdisciplinary Plan: Interior Design Functionality + Origami Art Installation + Lightings With Text


Visuals : A daily feed of visuals that leads me the form and structure of geometrical triangles, which is the start to everything. I'm looking at more of 3-Dimensional installation art at first, till I made a point Interior design functionality is the product of it.








So what am I looking at? My vision of the whole artwork? Dealing with geometrical triangles, which I was still exploring the material of it to achieve the opacity of the structure due to the lighting's that I'm going to put it under. It will end up having a soft blinking glow. Where the text is going to show each and every 3-4seconds? What you reckon?



No comments:

Post a Comment